Not the member you searched for? See Members Category.
|Member of the Day on:||April 9th, 2016|
8khan is a user who is known to be the brother of 12stasia. He doesn't get as much attention as 12stasia, but he is still pretty well known. He is almost never on Sploder Heads, so messaging him on his page is the only way you can really communicate with him. 8khan tries to avoid drama as much as he can. He is not the most social on Sploder, but he will be happy to reply to you on his page. He also usually comes on at least once a month because he's more interested in other things now
"My 4 alts are sunbomb, omsk,2088 and Wrathfulwolf."
Whom I Respect
- 8khan has 17 besties on Sploder.
- 12stasia is 8khan's sister.
- He is hated by inappropriate users for being related to 12stasia.
- He has one impersonator under the name of "9khan."
- He is a strong christian who isn't afraid to show his faith in God.
- He is pretty good at making games in the Physics Puzzle Maker, but he thinks that his games aren't that good.
- He admires 12stasia's talents
- He has four alts under the names of "sunbomb, 2088, omsk and Wrathfulwolf."
|Level: 136||Games: 79|
|Awards: 16||Graphics: 12+|
|Friends: 1202||Total Views: 1,945|
|Play Time: 0:07||Total Votes: 290|
|Votes Cast: 133||Comments made: 363 view »|
|Vote average:||Tributes made: 0|
|Group Memberships: 14||Group Ownerships: 1|
|5-star faves: 213||Comments received: 458|
|Favorites: 30||Tributes received: 0|
|Comment rating: 0.0847||Contests won: 2|
Hacker Dimension· 6 games
Games made: 79
this member have over 36 games which is the limit of games for here, so here's 8khan's latest game
to see more click here
Release Date: 12·10·16
Creator: Platformer Game
8khan's groups: 1
8khan's group memberships: 14
|We are no longer against SH3. Our mission is to stop 12stasia haters!|
The History of 8khan
8khan joined Sploder.
8khan decided to leave Sploder a couple weeks after his sister, 12stasia left. His reason for leaving is unknown. He returned to Sploder when 12stasia returned to Sploder in early November.
Last Update: 6.5.2016